Monday, June 7, 2010

Gawai break 2010


My best friend, Magdeline came to visit us during her Gawai Holiday, she's been working in KL for the past few years and she is also Tyler's God-mummy. I've been waiting for this visit for a long time, since having Tyler, we could not travel as much, therefore, I hardly go to KL and visit Mag. Luckily she came to visit Tyler right after my confinement. She never fail to shower Tyler with gifts, each visit, she doesn't just buy one or two toys, but always always more than 3 items and made me really pai seh sometimes.


Sadly during this visit, she has red-eyes and she's been really careful all the time by wearing sunnies 24/7 while Tyler's around, even during dinner, poor her, she must felt really uncomfortable. The great things is, Tyler wasn't affected by the red eyes at all, but hubby did, he started having red eyes last night. This month, everyone seems to be getting sick. I, myself is recovering from flu as well, started last thursday, and so lucky Tyler wasn't really affected, though he has a little running nose. Hope he doesn't get worse.

I'd say Tyler is one very lucky boy, he gets gifts all the time, these are all his gifts during the Gawai break. My brother, Jason, bought him a Harrod's singing dog (in red), crocs apple green shoes, 3 tees and a name tag. Soon, I shall upload a pic of the tag when hubby is done accesorized Tyler's walker :P Mag bought Tyler 2 toys and a shirt, and she helped bring Tyler's hamper back from the Purree contest and it's really heavy! and I owe her alot... Thanks Mag dear!! My uncle Donald also bought Tyler a Harrod's teddy, see, Tyler is so so loved



This is my superstar bestfriend, wearing sunnies in the indoors, hahahahah but you looked great even with the red eyes gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment