Friday, June 25, 2010

My Splurge :D


These are my latest splurge, well, since they have promotions today, might as well, since these are my essentials. For the first time today, I have witnessed SK-II counter is more or less like a fish market, the sales ladies practically can't keep their mouth shut even for a second, serving customers and explaining the uses of the products. Tyler is not even bothered by the crowded small counter in Parkson, Kuching cause he was surrounded by ladies, all young and old who are adored by his cute face, he doesn't seem to mind the attention at all. Today's deal was, if I were to spend a total of RM1,400, I'd get a 19 pc gift set. Why not? Plus, I'd get additional gift vouchers and 5 times bonus link points. Since the deal was so great, there goes my card again... As soon as my turn came, I was told that the 19 pc gift set are finished! damn, I was a minute too late, but the sales lady was nice enough to give me the display gift set, and I could see the lady queueing behind me was a lil disappointed. Without hesitation, I was happy to take the display set.


These are my 19 pc gifts set :D isnt it a good buy? I know all guys out there will not understand the value of skin care products. Even my very own hubby will strike a heart attack on my splurge (it i was using his money la) but I'm using my own money, so he'll nag a little bit :P how often do I buy these anyway? Perhaps just once or twice the most in a year. Isn't it a good bargain? I guess so, since I don't really shop in Kuching.




This is a very happy me, for this week, having came back from a long deserving holiday + shopping, new gadget and a great deal at SK-II! hahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment