Monday, June 7, 2010

Daddy's & Mummy's Project


Recently I was walking in The Spring mall and I came across kids painting on a piece of metal, out of curiosity, I asked them what was it for and the lady said it's DIY window sticker. That caught my interest straight and got myself a set of the colors, sticker and metal.


First, you'd need to transfer the outline of the picture onto a metal piece, and start coloring... that's the fun part...



After that, you'd need to leave it in the oven for a minute, then put in cold water and just peel it and stick on any glass surface.



So, i've stick my project on the glass window in my office...


Donald duck and Mickey & Minnie...




Don't know what cartoon character this is....



So, Daddy's project is sticking wall stickers... and now my room looks like a nursery :)




Oh yes, a little update on my 7 and half month old baby Tyler, he used to drink only in car rides, and the car mustn't stop while he's drinking or else he'd cry and stop drinking, but how on earth can we not stop the car at the traffic lights, right? Luckily at 7 and the half month. He developed a liking for drinking only at outdoor, his criteria must have; trees and wind blowing. Well, this is not that difficult to meet, isnt it? The routine is now, to my in-laws' house (coz there's a swing and he loves it so much) in the morning before going to work, and the rest of the day feeding would be in front of our office. Phewwww at least it's much easier now, or daddy would need to drive at feeding time at every 3 hrs :)







No comments:

Post a Comment