Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mummy's new gadget



Today I got myself a net book, actually I've been eying for a net book for quite sometime, but never thought of buying it so soon on the spot, till this model attract my attention. Aspire One D260. All along, I'm a packaging person, I'd buy anything with nice packaging... All the net book I've seen was just the normal 1 tone colored net book, but this exceptional model comes in designs and it's ultra thin and this is the perfect one for me and cost only RM1,299.00.

Since having a lappie, what's the use of having it without any connection at home? So, we went to subscribed Maxis broadband and comes with a contract modem with 7.2 Mbps download capabilities. I took the 3g packaged at RM68.00 per month and boy... I'm so satisfied with this connection. Its faster than celcom for sure and it has lower interruption rate. I used to subscribe Celcom for the RM99 per month package and the connection sucks so much.

Now, with my new gadget, I guess I'm able to blog more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment