Monday, May 24, 2010

The begining of the 7th month


Tyler was able to sit upright on his own 2 Sundays ago, which was around 17th May 2010. Hubby and I were so suprised to find him sitting upright, unsupported on his own playing quietly with his toys.


He still don't like to be spoon-fed, however I'd try to feed him whatever food I'm taking in very very little amount, just to taste, and not enough to be considered a meal! I still have to blend his porridge every morning to be bottle-fed. This time, he's more adventurous in food tasting, so far, he loves eating fish.



Oh yes, yesterday 23rd May 2010, he suprised us again by standing up when he has something to hold on to. He even tried to climb out from his play pen, luckily I was fast enough to stop him. As a result, this is what happen...


He'll be in jail term from now onwards, and he's not liking it very much, well, better to be safe than sorryyy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment