Monday, March 8, 2010

Tyler at week 19

This week, I managed to watch him turn from his tummy to back, yeayy. However, he can turn really fast when he's angry and he wouldn't turn when I'm playing with him. I'm also trying to make him sit in his own car seat in the car as he always wanted me to carry him and it can be really exhausting, the only time I can rest my arms are in the car, if we are outside, I'd have to carry him. Normally he will cry when I put him in his seat, but I need to be firm even though when he cry really loud. I do hope that he'll get used to sitting in his own seat soon, so I can start driving him around. :)




He likes to smile to my new red camera coz his favourite color is red, so hubby bought the right camera for us. When he hold his head up like that, he will smile and laugh till he catches your attenttion.




He's giving me a few poses for my blog... this is the flying pose :P





Whenever he follow us to dinner that passes his bed time, he'll sleep on his mummy's flabby tummy like a bike, or I shall call it the kura-kura style.




Another photogenic pic of him, holding his favourite toy, bought by his Godma and also my BFF Magdeline Lau =))




When I'm busy at work, he'll talk to his friend, Leap - The ABC froggie. Leap teaches Tyler ABC eevryday, when Tyler gets angry with Leap for singing the same boring song everyday, he'll just kick him aside, wahahahah



Tyler giving me another adorable pic...




He loves chewing on anything he can grab now... I think he is teething soon





This is the face when he is tired of chewing..





This is the face I caught him still staying awake when I thought he'd be taking his nap. That's the naughty and mischievious face.




GOTCHA, I'm not sleepingg.....





This is his poo poo face, and he loves doing his big business in shopping centres or any new restaurants. Sadly, this was taken in Pullman Hotel, the newest 5 star hotel in Kuching, only to find that there was no nappy changing room! So, hubby and I just went into the Orang Cacat toilet and clean Tyler.













2 comments:

  1. all the pics taken r beautiful!
    the photography skill improve a lot maybe due to extra happiness in life hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loon,

    Thanx, btw, all tyler individual pics r taken by his mummy :) hahahahah

    how's ur monster? kena spay liaw ho? so ur monster n rommy will be the same, no more keturunan :P

    ReplyDelete