Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Boss Takes Over When Big Boss Is Away :)


Tyler has just signed out from work and joining mummy n daddy for dinner. He was quite well behaved when he sat on his own chair for like 20 mins, till he started to cry... dat's when his good merits fade away... hiakss just 20 mins... The pic below still posing for me before he starts crying...







This is Medium Boss bringing Baby Boss go supervising the factory area.


Let's go! Baby Boss wanna inspect the production process now and stop taking my pics!!



Baby Boss doing inspection on the raw foam...

Baby Boss is gonna enter the factory, coz it's too hot outside...


Daddy wanna prove dat Baby Boss really did work while going to the office everyday :)) But Baby Boss don't look too happy, isn't he?



Now I can smile better coz I'm indoor...




Baby at work...





Since Tyler has been a good boy to perform his work in the office, he's rewarded with Barney, "I love u, you love me, we are happy family, with a great big hug from me to u, don't u say you love me too" =)




Then he was given his very first bread stick to distract him from interrupting mummy's and daddy's dinner at Hilton =P




This is the first time, something he bites can melt and dissolve with his saliva, well, his interest in his bread stick have very short life span... till the food arrived, he started to cry... so, what else can I say? He's the lil boss, isn't he?




Even being in the bath tub, he continue acting like a lil boss, as if he's in the spa. He's able to lie on the tub and hang on with his hands from being slipped into the tub. But I'd never keep my eyes away from him even for a second. At least now he enjoys his bath very much and loves splashing in my kitchen. Well, then again, it's better than crying all the time while having a bath, rather than having a wet kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment