Sunday, March 14, 2010

Being at 28...


Tyler can now touch his toes for the first time, but he doesn't do it that often yet, I do read it in the books or magazines that this process is part of the baby's development. So, I'd have a pic of this process.


I'm now officially 28 years old, and I'm very thankful and grateful for all the blessings from above as well as having wonderful family and friends to go through with me for these past 28 years. The most precious gift I've received is, my son Tyler. Apart from that, I received lotsa smses from frens and pressies from my bro, Jason, my mummy, my cuz Sonia, my granny and my hubby :) but i received all these presents way before yesterday, so I felt a little empty yesterday. hahahhha I'll tell everyone dat I'll get my pressie on the actual day from next year onwards =) Maybe I didn't enjoy as much becoz I'm older and my priority is my son now, so bday don't seem much important anymore. I was suprised to open my FB and saw lotsa wishes, and I'm very blessed to have friends to remember my bday =)







I've transferred Tyler into another bigger play pan in my office, the small one is too small for him and his toys, usually I'd need to take all his toys out when he naps, so now he can sleep with his toys, surrounded by toys at every corner.




This is my precious and perfect gift...





He's playing happily in his play pan...





This is his newest toy, his first walker, he can't use it as a walker yet, coz his feet did not touch the ground, plus I'm worried that his legs don't have the strength to be on the floor yet. He enjoys it very much coz there's different music at eevry button he pushes (opps, more like smashes...)




Even my red camera doesnt seem to attarct his attention anymore that's why he didn't smile...


He's enjoying his new gadget!

1 comment: