Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tyler at 20 months

My apologies for not blogging lately, I seriously do not know what I've been occupied with, perhaps Korean series :p Yes, been watching a lot of Korean series at home lately... However, now let's get back to Tyler...

Time pass really quickly this year again this year, I know I mentioned about time flies in almost every post, but I can't help it. It's already half a year passed! And Tyler will be 2 years in 4 months. Is that fast or what? It seemed like he was just a baby yesterday... now, running around noisily.


Tyler loves bun, just empty buns will do, he doesn't like the ones will filling. Funny ya?


This is Tyler's very own pool, this was taken in my in law's house.


Oh yes, Tyler's favourite drink; "San Suan" it's a combination of 3 fruits (Orange, Lemon and Samboi) Once he hold the drink, no one can take it away from him. I noticed that he likes drinks that is sour + sweet, more citrus-y, I guess.


He feeds himself pretty well, I guess since he was 18 months old, now he doesn't want anyone to feed him when he eats, thus the floor will be "very" messy. This always happen in restaurants as well... He must have a bowl of rice and a bowl of soup whenever he eats... I'm glad that his appetite is much better after giving him Seven Seas multi-vitamins.


This is the result of over-indulge in his food =) yes, very messy I know, I'd rather he eat than to keep himself clean =P


This is Tyler's first cousin, Jaeden Lam, he's my brother Kelvin's and Sarah's pride and joy. Tyler is actually scared of Jaeden, and Jaeden is very excited whenever Tyler is near. I know soon, both of them will be running around whenever they meet.


Tyler likes "passing" things to Jaeden, whenever JD's pacifier dropped, Tyler will give it back to him, so cuteeee


Eating bun again....


This only happens when he's extremely tired, spot the bun he had in his hand? I didn't even notice that he was sleeping then.



Tyler's little corner when he wants to hide from me, as if I can't see him! hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment