Monday, June 20, 2011

My new gadget




I'm an official user of iPhone for a week now, all thanks to hubby for getting me one. I never knew iPhone would be such a joy, at first, all I knew was, well... it's a phone with iPod and able to play games...

However, after owning it, you will know that once you use an iPhone, it's quite impossible to look at other phones. I'm enjoying my new gadget totally, I've downloaded things so easily, mainly for Tyler anyway, but you can find many applications that are resourceful for kids nowadays.

Just another update, last Thursday, a man from my condo who lived at the 10th floor committed suicide and jumped down from his balcony and landed right next to the pool. According to the newspaper, he was found dead at around 11.20pm and we didn't even know till we saw the papers on Saturday. It's scary to think of it... I won't be bringing Tyler for walks or to the pool any time soon... or ever...


No comments:

Post a Comment