Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tragic week

This whole week have been a tragic one for me. Exactly a week ago, hubby almost lose his right index finger while trying to fix a machine at work. It was rather painful for me to watch and the doctor described it as "near amputation" how scary is that?

The wound looks horrible so I shall not post any pictures here, or it'll ruin my reader's appetite. We went to see the doctor again today to examine the healing of his finger, hubby was actually scheduled to remove his stitches on Monday (3 more days to go) but I guess the wound has not dried up properly yet, therefore it was scheduled exactly a week from today. I cannot imagine the pain he is going to endure in 7 days to come.

3 days ago, Tyler came down with fever =( I noticed that last year in March, he had fever too, now he has fever in March again. I heard an old saying today, kids will have fever because they are growing taller. I don't know, this is the first I've heard, I was rather amused by it. hahahahha

Luckily Tyler got better today, but he's so clingy and my arms are really sore from carrying him, though he weighs only 10.6kg at 16 months, but it's tiring though. He's getting sore throat too, I can tell by his voice. I hope he gets better soon. Will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment