Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally Tyler starts walking


My apologies to my long overdue post, have been busy with attention-demanding baby Tyler :)

However, as for today, no matter how tired I am, I have to post this update, finally Tyler starts walking unaided at 14 and half months. Hubby saw him walking on his own around 4.00 pm, for a few steps (about 8 steps) before this, he would only walk 2 steps, that's also when he didn't realized he was walking. He would immediately stopped when we watched him and lose his confident.

So, today, after dinner and my parents came over, he continued to show off his new found skills and started walking to and fro from one person to another. My baby boy is finally growing up and he's no longer a baby.

Over the past months, he babbles a lot, and majority of it, I don't understand, hehehhehe
He can now sit in his baby chair in the car, provided he watches his favorite show ELMO and he'd keep quiet for the journey to the office. Basically he can understand things around him, he shows interest in board books and he can immediately point out on pictures of dogs, cats and bananas :) Also, he refers all edible things as "bak bak" and he'd show his cutest impatient face when food is served in front of him, but normally I'd need time for the food for cool down or cut into little pieces before feeding, and he'd shout out loud "bak bak!!!"

Will update again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment