Friday, January 13, 2012

Potty Train

Tyler started potty training by himself yesterday. We actually bought him potties (one in the office and one at home) since he was a year and a half and never actually trained him, just tell him to sit on it if he wanna pee. But he used it as a toy, playing with it and putting toys in them. So yesterday, I just took off his diapers and his pants as well, being half naked, I put him down on his potty and he did very well by peeing in it. As happy and as proud as I am, I cheered on his potty pee and he seemed so motivated by it. So for the next hour or so, I left him half naked and he did pee in the potty twice yesterday.

Then today, as soon as he woke up, I told him to pee in the potty, he didn't fight much but just being very blur in the morning and he peed so much in the potty and his diaper was quite dry for the night. So, in the office, I took off his diaper when we reached office and he did play around his potty, playing his Ipad or watching tv while sitting on his potty. So I was working on the computer and suddenly he shouted "NG NG in POTTY" looking very shocked and I cheered and applauded on his shit =) hahahhhaha you have no idea what a proud mummy I am... After seeing my action, Tyler seemed pretty delighted with himself and insisted on showing the poo to his grandma.

Oh yea, exactly a week ago, Tyler refused drinking milk all together =( I was so heart broken to see him refuse milk, meaning refusing all the good nutrients milk has got to offer. As a mom, I am so worried if he has enough daily nutrition, plus he is a very picky eater. He doesn't take vegetables and fruits, he doesn't like yogurt and he loves junk food. I've been feeding him rice even for breakfast! and at the moment he likes my "chocolate coated cornflakes" cookies, I'm giving him as snacks, at least he gets some calories from there.

It's a week to CNY, and I don't seem to be in the festive mood yet. Will write again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment