Monday, February 7, 2011

Hair Cutting Challenge

We were told that a saloon in Spring have the facilities to make children adapt to the environment during a hair cut. There was this toy car which Tyler loves riding on, and also cartoon being played on the t.v For most kids, they would be amazed by the facilities and forget all about strangers trying to cut their hair. So, I was thinking of giving it a try since he has never liked getting hair cut.


At first he was fine, playing with the toy car and watching cartoon, as soon as the lady cut a towel on his shoulder, he began to panic and started crying. So, getting his hair cut was impossible at that moment.


Then we went home, and Tyler took a nap, a long one indeed, I wanted to wake him up at 4.00 pm because I want him to sleep earlier during the night. However, no matter how I try to wake him, he refused to wake up. Since he doesn't wanna wake up, I decided to cut his hair :)



This is the outcome of my hair cut on Tyler :) I'd say this was better compared to the first cut I had on him, when he was about 8 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment