Monday, August 16, 2010

A weekend with Mag



Mag came over for a weekend gateway and Tyler got to spend quality time with her and they were bonding very well. Tyler is exploring his new toy, bought by Mag, though I endlessly told her not to buy anymore things and she never listen.

Mag got to witness Tyler's first tooth sprouts, on the 14th Aug 2010, when he turned exactly 9 months and 3 weeks. He's irritated easily lately, probably due to his teething.



Like I've mentioned all the time, he's a crabby baby, now we found something to trap the "crab" hahahhaha, he actually kinda enjoyed being carried in the laundry basket. Perhaps this is his own-found "new toy" yet again, his "own-found" toys include remote controls; especially Astro's remote, my blackberry, mouse, magazines & etc...



Bonding with Aunt Ma-Mag



So, Happy Birthday my dear Best Fren =) I wish you all the love in this world! Muaksss

No comments:

Post a Comment