Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tyler at 4 months




This post will be a lil update of my baby, Tyler who have turned 4 months on the 21st Feb 2010. Everyday I see him, he's sure to be learning new things everyday and he is growing up so fast, I wonder how long will I be able to just hold him in my arms.


He had his first official hair cut on the 24th Feb 2010, and it was done by CC in Kenyalang Park. Initially we never planned to have his hair cut, but that day we went to Kenyalang Park and met my mom in law getting her hair done there and thought of suprising her with Tyler. Then we decided to just give him a trim, it wasnt an easy job to cut his hair when he's screaming half way through, and the hair dresser need to cut it really fast ( i think it's only less than 10 mins) and the hair cut cost RM 10.00. We didnt manage to take a photo coz I didn't bring my handbag, so sadly there wont be a pic of him having his first hair cut. After his hair cut, he looked more mature, more boyish and, well, more ganster as well. He lost all his sweet look... which I miss deeply.




This week he learnt that he has a tounge in his mouth, many times when he's sucking his fingers, he will have about 6 to 8 fingers all squeeze into his mouth and start touching his own tounge, sometimes, out of curiousity, he pulls his tounge and cries out loud after that. funny what baby can do ya? Now he loves being his this position, being on his tummy and holding his head up. He is able to stay in this position for a very long time, and he will try to turn over as well, many times, when I'm not watching, he is successful to turn but when I'm waiting and watching that 'almost-turn', it never happen :(




oh yea, this is a pic taken with daddy, before the hair cut :)





He has also develop a liking to use his tounge a lot, he likes licking everything that's within his reach, for example, my arms... his bib and anyone's clothes when he's being held. Another interesting fact about Tyler, he loves going to the coffee shop in the morning, especially when the coffee shop is packed with people, he loves looking at them and sometimes, he even like to called out on them. He shouts or yell when no one is paying him any attention in the coffee shop or calling out to strangers....



how long more will i get to see a face like this? once he grows up, all the funny and cute stuff will be gone.... so till then, I'll need to stop for now. byeeeee






No comments:

Post a Comment